Arnold Machine, Tiffin, OH is a full-service designer and manufacturer of high quality, innovative automated equipment. Arnold Machine is a team of experienced engineers and machine tradesmen that can design and build virtually any type of customized automated equipment. We are currently seeking an experienced CNC machinist for our machining department to support our growing activity in equipment manufacturing. The position requires the ability to operate CNC mills and lathes to machine precision parts.
- Operate CNC Mills and Lathes.
- Ability to set up work, select tooling, program and edit programs as well as adjust speeds and feeds.
- Machine parts, inspect parts, verify measurements and ensure tolerances are to print specifications.
- Routine maintenance and cleaning of equipment.
- Ability to work independently while effectively coordinating work with other team members.
- Ability to work on multiple projects while being a member of a cross-functional team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with team members.
- Must know how to operate CNC Mills and Lathes, HAAS and Mazatrol Controls a plus.
- Experience with G-Codes.
- Blue print reading is a requisite.
- Ability to setup work, program machines, loads and edits CAM programs, machine parts per prints.
- Working knowledge of machinist’s charts and tables with an understanding of the working properties of metals.
- Must be able to read and use measuring devices e.g., scale, calipers and micrometers.
- Adapt to changing project requirements and schedules.
- Willing to learn and desire to contribute as part of a dynamic and productive team.
- Strong communication skills: verbal and written.
- Basic computer skills.
This position offers a competitive base and incentive plan, a dynamic working environment and comprehensive benefits package including education assistance program, health insurance, profit sharing and 401K. We are a growing company and encourage personal development.